This is to inform all Students of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) that the management has released the revised timetable for the outstanding harmattan (1st) semester examinations for the 2019/2020 academic session
UNILORIN Outstanding Examination for first semester has been scheduled to commence from Monday 25th January, 2021 to Friday 5th February, 2021.
Click on the link representing your faculty to download the timetable.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Communication and Information Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
There will be no access to the Examination Hall 30 Minutes after the commencement of examination
ID cards, laminated course registration forms and Add/Drop Forms must be presented at the Examination Hall
Bags, Mobile phones, Programmable wristwatches and other digital devices are not allowed near the examination venues
They must dress in compliance with the UNILORIN Dress Code.
Student and Invigilators must also adhere strictly to all COVID-19 Protocols
They should be at the examination venues for both CBT and MBT Courses at-least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.